Auto Acquisition and Satellite Tracking
- Ku band 1 meter auto acquire and track SATCOM terminal
- Single Button Deploy and Stow
- Web based user interface for remote access from anywhere
- Satellite and Target pointing database
- Auto acquire and track using Satellite Modem SNR
- Integrated GPS, digital compass, and iDirect modem interface
The LinkaSat auto acquire and track satellite terminal provides easy setup, acquisition, and remote
management of your satellite communications link. The system comes complete with built in GPS,
Compass, Power over Ethernet operation, and web based user interface.
LinkaSat provides push button deploy and stow operation which allows for easy acquire and
pack up after deployment is over. The user interface provides tools to manually point,
store, and recall satellites. Auto acquire and track is accomplished through an iDirect
satellite modem interface or optional AVCOM beacon receiver.
X and Ka bands are also available. LinkaSat is also available in 60cm, 80cm, and 120cm models.