Auto Acquisition Antenna Positioner for Microwave Line of Sight
The LinkAlign-15HD6 is an antenna positioner designed from the ground up to automatically maintain microwave line of sight communication links for 4-6 ft antennas. Narrow beam antennas often require realignment due to seasonal fading of misalignment caused by wind loading.
The full featured web based user interface provides rapid and accurate antenna realignment. The user interface includes remote signal strength monitoring and auto peaking tools that can automatically trigger antenna realignment based on radio signal strength.
The LinkAlign-15HD6 is typically paired with 4-6 ft antennas, payloads up to 300 lbs (136.1 kg), and offers +/-7.5° of azimuth and elevation range. Download the Interface Control Drawing (ICD) for more details.
Achieve Multiple Return on Investment
- Eliminates the reoccurring cost associated with manual realignment involving bucket trucks and tower crews
- RoI can be realized after the first time the LinkAlign positioners are used
Rapid Incident Response Time
- Manual alignment can take hours or even days to achieve due to tower crews and/or equipment availability. Environmental conditions (wind, ice, etc) may also delay manual alignment due to safely concerns
- LinkAlign positioners take less than 90 seconds to acquire and less than 30 seconds to peak your microwave line of sight link. Recover or optimize communications faster!
Increase Quality of Service
- LinkAlign provides closed loop radio signal strength antenna alignment resulting in an optimized link
- Greater returns higher QoS over manual alignment