Auto Acquisition Antenna Positioner for Microwave Line of Sight
The LinkAlign-360EER-HD is an antenna positioner designed from the ground up to automatically point and peak directional antennas for microwave line of sight communications. LinkAlign adapts to any antenna and radio with tool-less installation. The LinkAlign-360EER-HD uses Power over Ethernet (PoE) technology to provide both power and control over a single Ethernet cable. Easily access and control your wireless antenna links remotely. The built in GPS and digital compass with full featured web based user interface provides rapid and accurate antenna pointing for about the same cost as most commercially available pan/tilt camera positioners. The user interface includes a stored locations database that allows easy recall of known target locations followed by a final auto peak using radio signal strength.
The LinkAlign-360EER-HD is typically paired with up to 3 ft antennas, payloads up to 70 lbs (31.8 kg), and offers 360° of azimuth and +/- 20° of elevation range. Download the Interface Control Drawing (ICD) for more details.
Nextmove also provides antenna adapter brackets to quickly mount any antenna. Our team can work with you to specify and provide antennas, transit cases, antenna masts, and radios to provide an integrated antenna alignment system for a complete communications solution.
Optional tri-pods, table top mount, radio adapter brackets, antenna adapter brackets, polarization rotators, Pelco-D manual control joysticks, and transit cases are also available. Visit LinkAlign Accessories page for details.
Achieve Multiple Return on Investment
- Eliminates the reoccurring cost associated with manual realignment involving bucket trucks and tower crews
- RoI can be realized after the first time the LinkAlign positioners are used
Rapid Incident Response Time
- Manual alignment can take hours or even days to achieve due to tower crews and/or equipment availability. Environmental conditions (wind, ice, etc) may also delay manual alignment due to safely concerns
- LinkAlign positioners take less than 90 seconds to acquire and less than 30 seconds to peak your microwave line of sight link. Recover or optimize communications faster!
Increase Quality of Service
- LinkAlign provides closed loop radio signal strength antenna alignment resulting in an optimized link
- Greater returns higher QoS over manual alignment