Auto Acquisition Antenna Positioner for Microwave Line of Sight
The LinkAlign-360MPT is Power over Ethernet (PoE) antenna positioner designed from the ground up to automatically point and peak directional antennas for microwave line of sight communications.
The built in GPS and digital compass with full featured web based user interface provides rapid and accurate antenna pointing. The user interface includes a stored locations database that allows easy recall of known target locations followed by a final auto peak using radio signal strength.
The LinkAlign-360MPT is typically paired with ~1 ft antennas, payloads up to 15 lbs (6.8 kg), and offers 360° of azimuth and +/- 90° of elevation range. Download the Interface Control Drawing (ICD) for more details.
Optional pole mounts, radio adapter brackets, antenna adapter brackets, polarization rotators, joysticks, and transit cases are also available.
Visit LinkAlign Accessories page for details.
Achieve Multiple Return on Investment
- Eliminates the reoccurring cost associated with manual realignment involving bucket trucks and tower crews
- RoI can be realized after the first time the LinkAlign positioners are used
Rapid Incident Response Time
- Manual alignment can take hours or even days to achieve due to tower crews and/or equipment availability. Environmental conditions (wind, ice, etc) may also delay manual alignment due to safely concerns
- LinkAlign positioners take less than 90 seconds to acquire and less than 30 seconds to peak your microwave line of sight link. Recover or optimize communications faster!
Increase Quality of Service
- LinkAlign provides closed loop radio signal strength antenna alignment resulting in an optimized link
- Greater returns higher QoS over manual alignment